latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

User Restriction Violation Tracking

Home Forums Community Forum User Restriction Violation Tracking

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Rachel Moore 3 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Oct 18th, 2013 at 8:54 am #60455

I’ve had some users recently complaining about getting the 503 error message, which from searching these forums indicates they’ve bumped against the Unique IP Address limit for the last 30 days.

Is there any kind of audit report I can get access to in s2Member that shows which IP addresses the user has attempted to log in from? I’d like to be able to determine if this user is giving their access out to other people, or if they are just running afoul of visiting lots of Starbucks.

Are there any recommended plugins to tracking where users are logging in from?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Oct 18th, 2013 at 9:01 am #60456

Hi Brian i have the same problem although my subscriber hasn’t shared the link with anybody and had only been using the site for a couple of days and had only been actually into the site a few times. I’ve been trying to find an answer to this for over a week now. The only way I could get her access was to put the setting on the very last one which I think was infinity or something like that but this leaves my site open to abuse. I hope you/we receive some kind of useful answer.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.