latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

User rows are much too tall

Home Forums Community Forum User rows are much too tall

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Oct 25th, 2012 at 7:53 pm #29718

This isn’t critical, but surely not “right”.

When I browse to S2Member –> Browse Members the user rows are far too tall, taking up half the screen. some sort of CSS issue? Is there an update or patch?

See screenshot here

When we get actual users in there it will be no good to have to scroll through them all like this.

wp 3.4.2
s2member Version 121023 + s2Member Pro v121023

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Oct 25th, 2012 at 10:47 pm #29729
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Tobias,

This is definitely a CSS problem introduced by your theme or another plugin that conflicts with s2Member (and probably the rest of WordPress, since s2Member doesn’t touch that part of WordPress as far as I am aware).

To test your theme simply change it back to the default WordPress theme (TwentyEleven), unless you are already using TwentyEleven as your theme.

Next, to test your plugins simply disable all your plugins except s2Member, and see if the problem goes away. If it does go away, then reactivate them one-by-one until the problem appears again, and there’s your culprit.

If any of these tests solve the problem, then you know who the culprit is. :)

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Friday Oct 26th, 2012 at 3:26 pm #29862

You were correct.

The offending plugin was called “CCF Option Sort”.

Thanks, closed.

Posted: Friday Oct 26th, 2012 at 8:38 pm #29883
Eduan
Username: Eduan

No problem, glad I was able to help. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.