latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

User Search giving incorrect results

Home Forums Community Forum User Search giving incorrect results

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cheryl Del Colliano 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday May 13th, 2013 at 2:17 pm #49828

When I go into the users admin page I see a total of 2,228 users. When I search using the top right box for “gmail” which should give me the users that have a gmail email address, the results show 12,243 items, which is impossible because I only have a bit more than 2,000 users. Also, there are only 2 users showing on the page and then the pagination shows 1 of 613 results pages of users. Obviously this is all incorrect.

If I disable the s2member plugin and search “gmail” I get an accurate result list. Is there a setting or plugin needed to allow for the admin user search to work correctly with s2member?

Thanks,
Christine

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday May 17th, 2013 at 6:17 pm #50146

I am having this exact same problem. I have over 1200 users, but when I search for “Gmail”, the found items number is over 5,000 and 103 pages of results each with a max of 3-6 results each page. This is WAY inaccurate and I too need some help in this area!

Thanks for posting Christine,

Thanks for your future reply, S2!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.