latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

User search isn't working

Home Forums Community Forum User search isn't working

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Claire Townsend 3 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Nov 13th, 2013 at 6:46 am #61076

Hello
I’m using s2Member Framework Version 131109 (updated to latest version oday) and sadly the user search isn’t working, no users are found with any search criteria.
I know the s2Member plugin is the issue, as if I disable it, the user search works fine.
I have also tried the ‘Improved User Search in Backend’ plugin as well as s2Member, deactivated all other plugins (so s2Member is the only one activated) and the user search still doesn’t work.
Any advice or fixes please?
Thanks
Claire

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Nov 13th, 2013 at 7:47 am #61078

~ AUTO-GENERATED NOTICE

Action taken: I submitted details via the contact form and referenced this Topic.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.