latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

User Search No Longer Working

Home Forums Community Forum User Search No Longer Working

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 3 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Aug 13th, 2013 at 12:58 am #55614
Cory
Username: coryshaw

Hi there,

I have s2Member with s2Member Pro, and the latest update of WP + s2Member has killed my ability to search users. I have about 1k users and rely heavily on search every day.

I tested disabling the s2Member plugin and search works again. When I re-enable s2Member, the search no longer works.

I’ve tested searching for both usernames and emails. Even though users exist and show in the list, it always comes back with no results.

How do I fix this?

My site stats:
WP Version: 3.6 (latest)
S2member Version (Version 130802 + s2Member® Pro v130802)
WP Install Type: Multisite
Server Type: LAMP server

Thanks,
Cory

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Aug 13th, 2013 at 6:01 pm #55691
Cory

Just following up, any ideas?

Thanks,
Cory

Posted: Wednesday Aug 14th, 2013 at 8:14 am #55761

Thanks for reporting this. I’ll forward it Jason to review it.

In the meantime, could you submit your site’s info, please? s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Posted: Wednesday Aug 14th, 2013 at 10:28 am #55778
Staff Member

Thanks for the heads up on this thread :-)

@ Cory — thank you for reporting this important issue.

User search on child blogs of a Multisite Network appears to have been broken after the latest optimizations were applied in the release of s2Member® v130802. We are having this fixed for the next maintenance release, and I’m attaching a patch file to this thread that can be used until it’s made available.

Please download: http://d1v41qemfjie0l.cloudfront.net/s2member/uploads/2013/08/users-list.inc_.php_.zip

Unzip and extract the users-list.inc.php file. Upload this file to your site via FTP and allow it override the existing copy of /wp-content/plugins/s2member/includes/classes/users-list.inc.php. Please report back with a confirmation of this being corrected for me :-) Thanks!

Posted: Wednesday Aug 14th, 2013 at 11:05 am #55779
Cory

Patch worked like a charm. Thanks a lot guys!

Cory

Posted: Wednesday Aug 14th, 2013 at 11:32 am #55780
Staff Member

Thank you!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.