latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

User Selected CC Ad-ons Extension beta

Home Forums Community Forum Unofficial Extensions/Hacks User Selected CC Ad-ons Extension beta

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Jun 14th, 2012 at 9:06 am #16469
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

Just for kicks I wrote a quick little plugin for s2member as a base concept for those who would like to let users choose custom capabilities as addons to registration or other purchase s2member shortcodes.

I originally built this on a “Pro” account, but I believe it will work fine on free versions too. Let me know if it doesn’t.

How It Works:
Use the admin form to add CC’s to each applicable level.
Add a description which the user will see and the price for that CC at that level.

Example:
Level 1
videos, Access to tutorial videos, 1.99
Level 2
videos, Access to tutorial videos, 0.99

To make this work, add your s2member button or form short code inside this one in your post or page:

[s2member-shopping level="" btn_txt="" price=""]
* Your s2member form or button shortcode here *
[/s2member-shopping]

Level and Price are required for calculations to work correctly.

level = The level in your form or button shortcode (level=””)
btn_txt = What you want the “continue” button to say
price = The price in your form or button shortcode (ra=””)

Here is the zip file if anyone wants to try it out:
http://itelves.com/s2member-shopping.zip

This *should* work with any of the s2member forms or button shortcodes.

I’ve done limited testing so if you find any bugs, let me know. Again, this is a VERY BASIC concept and set-up and I’m sure the code isn’t perfect but I thought it was a fun little project. Let me know what you all think.

Here are some screenshots I took:
Admin Menu Link:

Admin CCaps Options Per Level Form:

CCaps as addon’s selection:

Final Form / Button (form in this case) with CC list and total price:

Hopefully that gives you a better idea of what it currently does. Again, still needs a lot of work but could be useful to someone or at least provide some ideas for other developers.

Dave

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Dec 25th, 2012 at 6:52 pm #35489
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05
Posted: Tuesday Dec 25th, 2012 at 9:16 pm #35491
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Thanks for the update David! I will sticky this post so that more people can notice it too. :)

– Eduan

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.