latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

User subscription expires

Home Forums Community Forum User subscription expires

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Mark Sweat 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Aug 29th, 2012 at 3:45 pm #23451

I intend to setup 3 levels of user subscription for my site. I intend to have a reoccuring payment option.

How do you suggest handling situations where the payments can’t be processed such as when a credit card is canceled or expired and the subscription is expired? I read that the user will lose access to the site when the subscription is expired. There must be some way to get to the Billing Update options with a expired subscription.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Aug 29th, 2012 at 5:11 pm #23467
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Hi Mark!

You can set up Billing Modification Pro Forms to re-up the subscription from within your Membership Options Page (using conditionals to only show the form to users that are at s2Member Level 0), which users that lose access can use.

You can find these Pro Forms under s2Member -> PayPal® Pro-Forms -> PayPal® Pro Billing Modification Forms.

Will that work?

Posted: Wednesday Aug 29th, 2012 at 5:13 pm #23469

Bruce, I’ll give it a try. Thanks.

–Mark

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.