latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Users in db – not found in memberships

Home Forums Community Forum Users in db – not found in memberships

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday May 10th, 2013 at 12:40 am #49658

We had to do a db restore after a server rpboelm. While checking out the db after this, discovered that there are some users that are in the database, but they are not found as users in s2 member or wordpress.
These signups did occur around the time of the server issue so that is probably where the problem started, perhaps the activation email did not fire or something. Is it possible to manually activate these user from within the database directly? They show up in the signups table, but not in the users table in the db.

This is a multi-site install.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday May 11th, 2013 at 1:01 am #49722

No idea about that, haven’t heard of this problem before, so I’m not sure what to suggest…

Are you also using BuddyPress? I know that it has an activation process where non-activated accounts may not show up in some user lists. Don’t know if it’s related to what you’re experiencing.

Posted: Saturday May 11th, 2013 at 3:11 pm #49755

Yes, we are using buddypress. I do think the activation is probably where the issue came from. The server issue occurred shortly after these signups so I am guessing that the activation email may not have sent or activation did not work.
I’m looking into possible fix through buddypress.

Thanks!

Posted: Monday May 13th, 2013 at 11:58 pm #49905

No problem. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.