latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Users not able to edit email address.

Home Forums Community Forum Users not able to edit email address.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Aug 6th, 2013 at 8:51 am #55283
Fox Geere
Username: fox

For some reason, users are unable to change their email address. They can edit other profile fields, click save and it saves the data, but if they change their email address and click save it does NOT save the new value.

What can we investigate to try and resolve this issue?

We ARE able to edit their address for them if doing so via the wp-admin users area.

Latest wordpress running.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Aug 6th, 2013 at 9:40 am #55284
Damian Jones
Username: aegis

Did you first try deactivating the plugins and doing it? then enabling one at a time? while testing in between?

It could be a conflict with a plugin.

I tested the current version, I can change mine.

HTH,
Richard Jones
(Damian’s father [Damian is the account owner])

Posted: Wednesday Aug 7th, 2013 at 10:48 pm #55383

I agree with Richard and test for a conflict. This article may help too: Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.