latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Users not demoted

Home Forums Community Forum Users not demoted

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Apr 25th, 2012 at 5:52 am #11819

Today I noticed that some users was not demoted after reaching the EOT time.
Do you have any idea why this happens?
Please see attached images of two users not demoted.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Apr 25th, 2012 at 10:45 am #11836
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Stein,
you might want to read the documentation under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Automatic EOT Behavior, see if those configurations are like you want them.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Wednesday Apr 25th, 2012 at 2:07 pm #11853

Thanks!
For some reason the “Enable s2Member’s Auto-EOT System? ” was blank, and it was set to “Yes” earlier…

Posted: Wednesday Apr 25th, 2012 at 5:56 pm #11867
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Thanks for the update. :)

I’m glad you solved your problem, and I’m glad I was able to help. ;)

Posted: Friday May 4th, 2012 at 10:15 am #12590
webierweb
Username: joec

I am having a similar problem with the auto demote being blank after I set it to yes….why is it reverting back to being blank?

I am trying to provide free access to level 1, while also setting a ccap for the new user…i want them to be demoted to user level 0 after 21 days…the pages that i am protecting require level 1 and a ccap…..by demoting the user to level 0 they can no longer access the page….

how do i do this?

Posted: Saturday May 5th, 2012 at 4:58 am #12641

Joe, you can use a free registration pro-form, which lets you set the level and ccaps, as well as the EOT time. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Free Registration Forms[/hilite]

About the EOT being reset, I don’t know why it’s happening. Could you make sure you have the Deactivation Safeguards enabled? These are important even for plugin updates, since WP deactivates the plugin before updating it. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Deactivation Safeguards[/hilite]

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.