latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Using Aweber to broadcast news via wp feed

Home Forums Community Forum Using Aweber to broadcast news via wp feed

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Peter Netz Lassen 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jul 12th, 2013 at 9:13 am #53347

Hi all and sunny summer!

I use S2 (latest version) and Aweber (old unlimited version without API).
I created a new Aweber list for members (Level 1 only with custom capa).
My plan was to setup a Blog Broadcast to the list so everybody gets a email when new things are added to the members area and so.

But the “feed” is “BLOCKED”?? I expected that – why have a feed for people to read when the content is “protected” for members only! – But is there a way to “open up” for let’s say 10 words … So my broadcast can get the PING and send out the news… Anyone that click the link will get the LOGIN or PAY page anyway?

Stay cool and thanks for helping out!

Peter

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.