latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Using ClickBank and Upsells

Home Forums Community Forum Using ClickBank and Upsells

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 4 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Feb 9th, 2012 at 4:43 pm #4669
Kirk Ruff
Username: kirkruff

Hello,

I’ve been investigating the possibility of using ClickBank with s2Member and I’ve had trouble finding specifics on it’s capabilities for upselling. If I use s2Member, will it integrate fully with ClickBank for upsells/downsells/etc during the “checkout” process and properly grant access?

For example, if I sell a one-time cost product, upsell another one-time cost product and then the same person buys a 3rd product that is recurring membership. Will the purchaser be given access to the two one time charge products and access to the monthly membership area via custom capabilities?

Using latest WP and s2Member

Thank you for your time.

Kirk

• This topic was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by  Kirk Ruff.
  • This topic was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by  Kirk Ruff.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Feb 9th, 2012 at 8:42 pm #4700
Staff Member

Hi Kirk. Thanks for your inquiry.

s2Member can be used to sell both Membership Access, and also to sell access to Specific Posts/Pages. This is integrated with ClickBank, so yes.

However, s2Member is NOT yet compatible with ClickBank’s Pitch Plus Upsell feature.
http://www.clickbank.com/blog/tag/pitch-plus/

You can certainly sell a single customer multiple items though, or even Independent Custom Capabilities. You’ll just need to be sure that you’re setting things up “the s2Member way”, using s2Member’s existing architecture. I recommend this video tutorial: http://www.s2member.com/videos/ED64B278374AB72F/

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.