latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

(SOLVED )ClickBank: There is no registration

Home Forums Community Forum (SOLVED )ClickBank: There is no registration

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jun 18th, 2012 at 9:07 pm #16814

Hi s2Member community

We install the s2member pro on our WordPress Website, we configurated everty aspect of the Clickbank gateway.
We have the test credit card, we made a lot of test-purchases and is wokring fine.

However, when i return to the site, i see the thank you page but where can my clientes register after the payment made on ClickBank?

I research on the forum, but i think that the solution is very individual. We can provide you (s2member Support Team) the access to our site/credit card test.

We need to launch the product in a few days.

Thanks in advance.
Daniel Santana

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jun 19th, 2012 at 7:05 am #16876

Hi Daniel.

To register, they have to go to the registration page. What I suggest for the ClickBank Thank-You page is to create your own and then take users there after checkout. Read this section to know how you do that: [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› ClickBank® Options -› Thank-You Page Integration -> Optional Customizations[/hilite]

In your own thank-you page you’d tell them the things ClickBank requires you to, like how the charge is going to look like in their card statement, and how they can contact you for support. And then you’d say they should create the account, and provide a link to the registration page.

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Tuesday Jun 19th, 2012 at 11:24 am #16910

Hi Cristián

That exactly what i did, everything works perfect. Thanks for your reply.

Daniel Santana

Posted: Wednesday Jun 20th, 2012 at 6:27 am #16985

Excellent. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.