latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Using google Check out

Home Forums Community Forum Using google Check out

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Jul 8th, 2012 at 11:18 am #18615

I Can not get paypal pro, Half to use Google checkout, I would like to set up a couple options for members to purchase.
1. is to set up a 1time membership purchase then access for 30 days then after start recurring subscription payments.

2. set up a split membership first payment (1/2 of membership cost) purchase, access for 30 days, second payment (2nd 1/2 of membership cost) with recurring subscription payment. then the 3rd month just recurring subscription payments.

Example for #2
$400 membership and $30 recurring, We can help split the cost blah blah . Half today $200 get access to our platform for 30 days. then you will be billed your second half of your membership $200 + $30 access to our platform. After you membership is paid you will be charged $30 for your monthly access.

Is that possible

or would it be easier to 1/2 membership and spread 2nd half of membership + recurring access for 3months

R

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Jul 9th, 2012 at 5:17 am #18652

Hi Ron.

Sorry, but that can’t be done. The subscriptions do have an option to set an initial term, free (trial) or paid, and then start the recurring payments. The recurring payments will all be the same, can’t be changed, so a different amount at the start would be done with the initial term. But it’s just one term, I know PayPal now can do two initial terms, which would allow you to do what you want, but I don’t know that Google Checkout makes this possible.

If you had two initial terms, then you can have the first initial term be $200, the second initial term be $230, and then the regular terms be $30. With just one initial term you can only do $200 initial and then the next term would be a regular one, and the amount paid (e.g. $30) would be the same for the rest of the payments.

I hope that helps understand how it works.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.