latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Using s2member pro login widget

Home Forums Community Forum Using s2member pro login widget

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Alice Brosey 3 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Sep 3rd, 2013 at 10:58 am #59025

I don’t think I have a ‘paid’ account but I work for several clients who all use s2member.

I don’t know if I’m completely missing something, but it’s really really aggravating that there is a header with h3 tags before the

<div class="ws-plugin--s2member-pro-login-widget">

box.

So, I have included

in my theme files (it really does need to be without using the actual widgetized areas), and when I do so, there is the extra header saying “Membership Login”. I really need to remove that line, and I shouldn’t have to go in and edit the widget code – I should be able to deactivate it in some fashion (such as display:none css).

I’ve got a workaround for the moment, but could you consider automatically wrapping the WHOLE output of that in some special div? Right now I have to wrap it myself in my theme files, because otherwise that h3 is just “out there” and not wrapped in any identifiable manner.

My current workaround in case someone else stumbles on this, was to do

<div id="memberLogin"></div>

Thanks.

Edited to clean up code boxes making post unreadable.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by  Alice Brosey.
  • This topic was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by  Alice Brosey.

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.