latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Using S2member to populate WP User Details

Home Forums Community Forum Using S2member to populate WP User Details

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Pete Piper 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jun 25th, 2012 at 4:48 am #17352
Pete Piper
Username: Jubille

Hi,

I am using S2Member (free version) to manage my login system for my website.

I have many users, and when they write a comment on the message boards, I would like their display name to link to a website of their choice. You can do this in WordPress by filling in the ‘website’ box on a Users contact information.

As I would like users to be able to enter their own web address (& be able to change it from time to time), I have created a customer registration / profile field in S2Member for users to enter their ‘website’ address. However (& this is where I need some advice) the information they enter does not automatically update the ‘website’ box on a users contact information in WordPress? I therefore have their web address stored under ‘Website’ in the S2Member custom field, but not under ‘Website’ in the wordpress field on their User contact information.

Is their a way of automatically updating the ‘Website’ box in wordpress on their User contact information, with the information they enter in the S2Member custom field under ‘Website’?

Many thanks (I have been trying to work this out for days!)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.