latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Using single license of s2Member on multisite

Home Forums Community Forum Using single license of s2Member on multisite

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jun 15th, 2012 at 9:01 pm #16631
Cory
Username: coryshaw

I have a WP multisite installation with 4 sites in the network. I’d like to use s2Member Pro on 1 of the sites on the network. Can I just purchase the single license for this?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Jun 17th, 2012 at 7:02 am #16714

Hi Cory.

If you’re giving blogs to your users, you’ll need the Network Support one, even if it’s just one blog.

But if you’re not giving blogs to users, they are all your own blogs, and you’ll use s2Member Pro in just one of them, the Single Site license is okay.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.