latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Valid Authorize.Net Test mode

Home Forums Community Forum Valid Authorize.Net Test mode

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Apr 24th, 2012 at 4:19 pm #11754

I have the pro version and my client has an Authorize.net account for recurring payments. The actual authorize.net account has a test mode. But I am not able to test properly.

– I did open my own developers account test.authorize.net and that works.
– But I would like to test a NON-developer account, with the authorize.net account in test mode.
– When I select “Developer/Sandbox Testing” equals “yes” for the NON-developer, real account in test mode. The error I receive is “Error #13. The merchant login ID or password is invalid or the account is inactive.”
– When I select “Developer/Sandbox Testing” equals “no” for the NON-developer, real account in test mode, I receive “Error #E00009. The payment gateway account is in Test Mode. The request cannot be processed.”

How can I test with a real authorize.net account in Test Mode?

Thanks
Susanna

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Apr 25th, 2012 at 5:22 am #11812

I googled the error and found this:

error #13 – The merchant login ID or password is invalid or the account is inactive. This error means that the login ID and/or the password you entered into the admin is incorrect.

So you should double check your configuration. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Authorize.Net® Options[/hilite]

If it were me, though, I’d just do live 1 cent transactions for testing. I’ve seen the testing/sandbox has differences with the actual live enviroment that add a extra difficulties.

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.