latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Verotel and s2member?

Home Forums Community Forum Verotel and s2member?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Mar 31st, 2012 at 7:33 pm #9684

Is there any plans for supporting Verotel (http://www.verotel.com/) as a gateway in the future for s2member Pro?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Apr 2nd, 2012 at 5:21 am #9746

Hi James.

No, no plans, but I’ll mention to Jason your interest for this gateway.

We are working on an improved gateway integration that will make it easier to add new ones in the future.

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Tuesday Apr 3rd, 2012 at 12:52 am #9847

Okay. No worries.

I would like to be updated in case this changes, and look forward to seeing what you guys do with the improved gateway system.

Thanks.

Posted: Thursday Apr 5th, 2012 at 3:35 am #10128

Oh, certainly, you’ll know when we come out with the new major release and it’ll include a list the list of features/improvements. Make sure you’re subscribed to the notifications list, please, to make sure you do get a notification. You can subscribe from the s2Member pages in your WP admin side, there’s a opt-in form in the right sidebar.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.