latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Very Frustrated – Login Page

Home Forums Community Forum Very Frustrated – Login Page

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Sep 5th, 2012 at 5:11 pm #24206

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Sep 5th, 2012 at 7:02 pm #24214
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Terry,

So if I understood correctly, you want them to be automatically redirected to the login page once they come back from payment?

Posted: Wednesday Sep 5th, 2012 at 7:06 pm #24215

i think I have the login issue taken care of, but now when they click the link in the email and it goes to the log in screen, after login, the first page it goes back to is the membership page with all the links locked. I thought it would go to the welcome member page…urgh!!!

Posted: Wednesday Sep 5th, 2012 at 7:32 pm #24216
Eduan

Hello Terry,

Glad you got that solved! I recommend you check the following for that problem you’re having now:
Knowledge Base » Don't mix www and without

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Thursday Sep 6th, 2012 at 12:31 am #24250

Thanks we are going into live testing.
Terry

Posted: Thursday Sep 6th, 2012 at 9:17 am #24312
Eduan

No problem, hope you solve your problem. :)

Posted: Thursday Sep 6th, 2012 at 1:33 pm #24354

I still can’t get it to work. After pay, and filling in login page it goes to welcome member page. The next time they go to the site it makes them pay again. I removed the “redirect to” line out of the submit box. What else to I to do. I have been working on this for 5 days…so tired

Posted: Thursday Sep 6th, 2012 at 2:32 pm #24365
Eduan

Well, I would check the following (probably already did):
Knowledge Base » Don't mix www and without

Besides this, I really can’t offer much advice. Sorry… :/

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.