latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

VERY Slow User Search response

Home Forums Community Forum VERY Slow User Search response

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Dec 9th, 2012 at 3:03 pm #34067
Billy
Username: bakinblack

I have tested all my plugin and SADLY s2member is the culprit. When it is inactive the response of my user searchs are 2 seconds max, when the plugin is active ( I NEED THIS PLUGIN) the user search time goes up to 30sec to 1 minute!

Is there anything to fix this. This is a huge problem when I have customers on the phone and have to wait a minute just to pull up their account.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Dec 10th, 2012 at 2:03 pm #34155
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Hi Billy,

Is there anything to fix this. This is a huge problem when I have customers on the phone and have to wait a minute just to pull up their account.

This could be caused by having too many columns up on the page. Try disabling some of the columns you don’t need at the top right of the Users List under Screen Options

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.