latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Videos and service suscription

Home Forums Community Forum Videos and service suscription

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday May 25th, 2013 at 3:44 pm #50633

Hello!

I’m interested in you plugin, but I’ve some doubt and reading the documentation didn’t found a solution.

In my site, I want to sell a suscription, mensual or anual, I don’t mind.

I want to record some videos, put forums, and I’d like that people can suscribe in two ways, it’s supposed I need two paid groups:

a) First way is that after paying, people can access to the videos and the forums.

b) Second way is that after paying, people can access to the videos, forums, and an aditional service offered by videoconference.

Is it possible with your plugin?

Thanks in advance!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday May 26th, 2013 at 5:53 pm #50673

s2Member’s possible restrictions can be found under: [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Restriction Options[/hilite].

The URI restriction can be used with any URL served by WordPress, so a forum that work from WP would also be restrictable within the possibilities of the URI restriction. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Restriction Options -› URI Access Restrictions[/hilite]

Some plugins use WordPress’ Custom Post Types, which can also be restricted with s2Member’s Page restriction. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Restriction Options -› Page Access Restrictions[/hilite]

s2Member has a special section for bbPress here: [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Other Integrations -› bbPress®[/hilite]. Video » s2Member (bbPress Bridge Integration)

So basically you’d protect your site areas at different levels, and you’d sell these levels to your users.

This is all free version stuff you can play with trying the plugin, you don’t need to upgrade to Pro for these basic features.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.