latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

want to buy S2member Pro – need help

Home Forums Community Forum want to buy S2member Pro – need help

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  ehsan jahandarpour 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Feb 12th, 2013 at 9:32 pm #41592

Hi there,

I want to but S2member pro but have few questions:

I am offering paid subscriptions training but I would like to get people registered with free samples first and then guide them for their right package. I offer 8 different package.

1) Now “””If a user subscribe for free samples “Free sample access – Level”, I want them to access the free samples only. I know it can be done but when he choose to purchase another package , I want S2member Pro to de-activate his free membership access-level and assign the paid package access-level as a new privillage . Is it possible!? if So , How! My reason of asking this is that I tried other plugins but after purchase the package, because user was carrying free sample access-level he could not access the pages that was allowed for his paid package.

2) I don’t want all of the packages to be visible for everyone. because for example To purchase the training of Gold level, customer should have subscribed and finished his SIlver level of training. Is it possible or not!? if So, How!

3) There should ne an upgrade option instead of sign up as they might want to upgrade from one package to another package and get access to all other pages and materials. “””Not all packages are inter related so I don’t want them to be able to upgrade from everything to all – “””what about this!?

4) can I integrate it with Ogone payment gateway!?

5)I want the users to be able to register everytime in a month but given the access only at the beginning of the next month. What do you suggest with it.!?

I appreciate your helps

Regards,
Ehsan

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.