latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Want to change Paypal pro forms desc font

Home Forums Community Forum Want to change Paypal pro forms desc font

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Jun 7th, 2012 at 2:41 pm #15819

The paypal pro forms desc comes up in a proportional almost typewriter looking font that is totally different than any other on my site. I would like to change this to better match the rest of my site. Is this controlled by paypal or in an s2 member style sheet? Would like very much to change this font.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jun 8th, 2012 at 3:58 pm #15956

Hi Edward.

Yes, it’s in the s2Member CSS file, but you can style that from your own. The selector would be [hilite mono]div.s2member-pro-paypal-form-description-div[/hilite]. You may need to use [hilite mono]!important[/hilite] to make your style have a higher priority. http://coding.smashingmagazine.com/2010/11/02/the-important-css-declaration-how-and-when-to-use-it/

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.