latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Wanted s2m dev for quick hasoffers intgration

Home Forums Community Forum Wanted s2m dev for quick hasoffers intgration

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Adam Tal 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Mar 27th, 2012 at 11:16 am #9232
Adam Tal
Username: baduist

Hey there,
Hey there,

I’m trying to integrate hasoffers with s2members, which is pretty simple as far as tracking conversion goes, but I need two things I don’t have the time to figure out:

1. Track separate price plans.
I currently have 3 plans for my site, and I want to either fire a different pixel for each, or better yet let hasoffers know what the price is for each conversion, so it could show up in the system, and let affiliates know how much they are getting.

2. Notify hasoffers of cancelations.
I want to pay my affiliates a recurring commission, and I’d like to be able to tell when the person stopped paying so I can stop paying them as well.

I think both should be very easy to implement considering hasoffer’s API and great documentation (not even sure the API would be needed).

I’m looking for someone who can do this for me and get paid, then if you’d like to sell the code or release it to the community, you are free to do so.

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.