latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Wanting to allow for a dynamic edit of fields

Home Forums Community Forum Wanting to allow for a dynamic edit of fields

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Christopher Mitchell 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Jul 22nd, 2012 at 4:59 pm #19947

Hi everyone, this is my first post, but I just have one question.

I have an “I Love it” wordpress theme running which has a profile update on the front end. I have stuck the s2member plugin on to allow for a few extra form questions and to control membership.

The only thing that i’m struggling with is how to call these extra fields into the profile page. The code i’m using to call the extra fields:

<label for="description"></label>
				&lt;input class=&quot;text-input&quot; name=&quot;ws_plugin__s2member_profile_dob&quot; type=&quot;text&quot; id=&quot;ws-plugin--s2member-profile-dob&quot;  value="ID, 'ws-plugin--s2member-profile-dob', true);  ?&gt;" /&gt;

But this doesn’t seem to call the user_meta data from the profile.

I know that there is an option to use the shortcode to create an editable area, but the theme already has one and I just want to add to it with the few extra fields. Also because the current profile edit page has the ability to allow for uploads of avatars etc.

If someone could point out to me why this isn’t working above, or if there is an easy way to make this work that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Chris

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jul 24th, 2012 at 6:28 am #20038

Bump.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.