latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Website Performance Problem

Home Forums Community Forum Website Performance Problem

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 3 years, 12 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Jan 12th, 2013 at 7:14 pm #37189

I’ve created a landing page using the S2member widet.
But my website is incredibly slow to load.
http://achievewebsitemastery.com

Can you offer any suggestions on how I can speed up the performance?

• This topic was modified 3 years, 12 months ago by  Derek Little.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Jan 13th, 2013 at 4:25 am #37230
Staff Member

Thanks for your inquiry.

Does removing the widget have an impact on performance? If it does, we’ll be happy to assist you in resolving this matter. Please post a link to the exact page of your site that contains this widget so I can review that page.

If removing the widget (or deactivating s2Member completely) does NOT resolve the slow-load issue, this question is not really about s2Member, but about WordPress in general, which we cannot offer support for. See: s2Member® » Support Policy » Within Scope

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.