latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Welcome Login Page separate from Profile page

Home Forums Community Forum Welcome Login Page separate from Profile page

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Aug 15th, 2012 at 12:06 pm #22116

I know there are a lot of questions and answers for the Welcome Login page, but I can’t seem to find the one address my question. The default welcome login page is the Pro profile page with the form, if I create another welcome page and set the welcome login page to point to that, the WordPress bar on top “Profile” also redirect to that welcome login page. How can I keep the Profile form page link on the wordpress bar? Even if it is not from the wordpress bar, what is the actual link to that profile so I can link to it separately?

Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Aug 15th, 2012 at 12:11 pm #22120

Sorry I just figured it out. It is the shortcode [s2Member-Profile /]

Posted: Wednesday Aug 15th, 2012 at 12:59 pm #22128
Eduan
Username: Eduan

No problem Cecilia, glad you were able to solve your problem. :)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.