latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

What are "Custom Capabilities?"

Home Forums Community Forum What are "Custom Capabilities?"

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Frank Bear 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Mar 3rd, 2012 at 8:45 pm #7197
Frank Bear
Username: Castile

In comparing the free and paid versions, under Membership Functionalities, Custom Capabilities are said to be available for the member in the paid version. Great; but what are these Custom Capabilities? I can’t find a list of them.

Specifically, I would like to know if members (free or paid version) have a “Favorites Page.”

I will be building a online library and the ability to save favorite books to a private page is vital. If this is not included in S2member do you know of a plugin that will add that feature?

Thanks,
Frank

• This topic was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  Frank Bear.
  • This topic was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  Frank Bear.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Mar 6th, 2012 at 1:20 am #7384
Staff Member

Hi there. Thanks for your inquiry.

but what are these Custom Capabilities?

Please see: Video » s2Member (Custom Capabilities)

Regarding favorites. Sorry, that’s not included with s2Member.
You might try this: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-favorite-posts/

Posted: Tuesday Mar 6th, 2012 at 4:15 am #7419
Frank Bear
Username: Castile

Thanks Jason. I appreciate your help.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.