latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

What happens at EOT?

Home Forums Community Forum What happens at EOT?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday May 29th, 2013 at 6:02 pm #50880

I just converted a large database of users to S2 member and implemented an EOT in the wp_usermeta table to match the expiration date from my previous membership system. What I don’t understand is what actually happens during EOT processing? In other words, I have several members whose EOT has already expired. However, if I try to log into the system as them I am not restricted in my content even though the EOT has expired. For all the users that have an expired EOT do I have to loop back through the database and change their subscription from Level 1 to Level 0? Or, is there a cron process that does that automatically? What actually happens when eot expires and there is no payment provider since it came over from another system?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday May 30th, 2013 at 6:54 am #50935
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

For all the users that have an expired EOT do I have to loop back through the database and change their subscription from Level 1 to Level 0? Or, is there a cron process that does that automatically? What actually happens when eot expires and there is no payment provider since it came over from another system?

s2Member runs a CRON job to check only for the End of Term date. What happens when this Cron Job runs and finds a User to demote depends on what you set up here:

Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Automatic EOT Behavior

If these Users have a set End of Term date, then s2Member will demote them when this time is met or past.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.