latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

What happens if I change someone's Level

Home Forums Community Forum What happens if I change someone's Level

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday May 3rd, 2012 at 8:05 am #12456

I’m assigning a level to each of my courses so a member can only access that course. The highest level now is 10. Level 10 folks are VIPers, and will have access to everything.

When I add more courses and have to bump the VIPers to a higher level, how do I switch them to the new level?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday May 3rd, 2012 at 12:01 pm #12474
Epix Media
Username: epixmedia

HI Peggy, you could export (admin > s2Member > Import/Export) a spreadsheet of your users and update their member level in excel before re-importing them. I don’t think it effects their subscription as I believe that is all handeled via paypal – might just want someone to clarify that though!

Hope that helps!

Posted: Thursday May 3rd, 2012 at 11:33 pm #12535

You can also filter your users list by their level, then select them all and change their role to the new one. [hilite path]WP Admin -> Users -> All[/hilite]

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.