latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

When RECURRING occurs..?

Home Forums Community Forum When RECURRING occurs..?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Mar 19th, 2013 at 10:56 am #45168

I am using this s2member. It is really good. But now i need a clarification.

When the RECURRING Event triggered..?

For example i have 30 days recurring plan.

I register for the plan on 1 march..
Then when the next recurring will be triggered..?
is it occur on 1 April…?

Is it possible to configure that..?

I need to configure that it should occur 1 week prior on every month.? Which means the recurring should be triggered on 25 march .

Kindly help.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Mar 20th, 2013 at 8:49 pm #45270
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Senthil,

Yes this is possible by manually editing the PayPal shortcode. You just need to change the rt attribute to D I believe. And you need to change the rp attribute to 25.

That would make it 25 days instead of 1 month. Get it?

You can study all the shortcode attributes under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Buttons -› Shortcode Attributes (Explained).

– Eduan

Posted: Thursday Mar 21st, 2013 at 1:45 am #45286

Yes i got your point.

But in my situation, i need the subscription period should be 1 month. And the payment should be recurred 1 week before the last date of the current subscription.

Kindly help in this.

Posted: Thursday Mar 21st, 2013 at 1:47 pm #45368
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Ah I see what you mean. I’m afraid this is not possible then. :/

I believe not even PayPal allows you to do this. :/

– Eduan

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.