latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Where arenew member mailing addresses stored?

Home Forums Community Forum Where arenew member mailing addresses stored?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Apr 7th, 2012 at 11:25 pm #10305

RE: s2Member Pro

When I receive notice of a new membership registration from Paypal, the member’s basic contact info is noted i.e. first and last name, username and email. I would like to have access to member’s mailing addresses. Apparently, it is stored somewhere connected to the API. Can someone direct me to where member form data is stored? Thanks muchly.

Karen

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Apr 8th, 2012 at 5:38 am #10316

That’s stored by PayPal, if it’s collected. You could create s2Member custom fields for that, though, and have the user fill them out on registration. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Registration/Profile Fields[/hilite]

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.