latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Which Amazon S3 Plan should I subscribe

Home Forums Community Forum Which Amazon S3 Plan should I subscribe

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  aditya bajaj 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Mar 1st, 2013 at 2:02 am #43450

Hello,

I see that everywhere Amazon S3 is mentioned for hosting videos and using JWPlayer with S2Member. However, when we contacted Amazon S3, they are saying to tell them the network diagram and blah.. My question was simple, I want to host protected videos for my website on S3 so which plan is suitable for me assuming 5-10gb of videos hosted and around 100 members watching (streaming) them?

Can you suggest which plan i should go for to use them as protected videos with S2member?

Thanks in advance.

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.