latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Which hook for EOT events to use

Home Forums Community Forum Which hook for EOT events to use

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Apr 12th, 2013 at 6:01 pm #47330

Hi,
I want to make an action if the user gets demoted because of the EOT running out. In my development system the user can buy s2member_level2 and s2member_level3, if this EOT runs out he gets demoted to s2member_level1.

But I need to change his level also in another database table, so therefore I need a special hook. I already found this collection of hooks : http://www.s2member.com/codex/stable/s2member/auto_eot_system/package-filters/ but unfortunately it is not documented very well..

I guess for the action while demoting

ws_plugin__s2member_during_auto_eot_system_during_demote

is the correct one, right?

But more important, which one should I use, if a user got demoted and therefore is level1, and then buys a level2/level3 subscription again and his level changes back?

Maybe this one

ws_plugin__s2member_before_add_auto_eot_system 

?

I’m looking forward to your answer. Thank you!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Apr 13th, 2013 at 12:41 am #47380
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

I guess for the action while demoting

ws_plugin__s2member_during_auto_eot_system_during_demote

This is correct. You can use this, or you can set up an API Notification, using the information provided here:

Knowledge Base » Building An API Notification Handler
See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Notifications -› EOT/Deletion Notifications

But more important, which one should I use, if a user got demoted and therefore is level1, and then buys a level2/level3 subscription again and his level changes back?

This would need to be done within a hook in s2Member’s Modification w/ Level process, or through a Modification API Notification.

See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Notifications -› Modification Notifications

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.