latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Which Level Access to create?

Home Forums Community Forum Which Level Access to create?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Mar 4th, 2013 at 5:44 pm #43724
Jon Thomas
Username: mr_jonboy

I apologize if this is already in the forum. Directing me to another post is completely understood. :-)

I am little confused on which access level to create for a site selling scheduled services. The site will have the ability for someone to register for free. If they have not purchased any services yet then their account/dashboard will show empty. When they purchase service they will be required to register (if they haven’t already). Once they schedule and purchase service their account/dashboard will then show their information schedule and purchases. They will have the opportunity to purchase one-time or recurring service. Regardless of what they purchase their account will stay open until they close it. Recurring billings will need to happen to continue with recurring service but not to keep their online registration active.

We are setting the site up with Authorize.net merchant account. In looking at the Auth.net pro forms which would need to be used to create the process stated above, Free Form and/or Level #1 Access. Any other information you can direct me to to help set this up is appreciated.

Thank you,
Jon

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Mar 4th, 2013 at 6:54 pm #43727
Jon Thomas
Username: mr_jonboy

After looking at this more, I believe I am trying to create a Level 1 access Pro form but for a variable price. when the user wants to purchase the service they fill out the Auth.net or Paypal Pro form, however, the service prices vary from user to user. Can I create a pro form with a variable price (this price is calculated with another form on another page of the site)?

Posted: Wednesday Mar 6th, 2013 at 7:19 am #43869

Hi Jon.

Can I create a pro form with a variable price (this price is calculated with another form on another page of the site)?

Yes, you can adjust the pro-form’s shortcode using the variables you get from the other page. See: Knowledge Base » Using Variables In A Shortcode

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.