latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Which licence to choose?

Home Forums Community Forum Which licence to choose?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Nov 10th, 2012 at 11:42 pm #31240

Hello,

I’m running my own WP multisite installation (so no blog farm), where I currently have 2 sites running the S2Member Framework. I want to add Clickbank support to one of the sites, thus I’m considering purchasing the S2Member Pro.

Since only one site will make use of S2M Pro and the other one will still utilize only S2M Framework, I’d like to ask whether it’s enough if I purchase the Single-Site license.

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Best regards,
Johnny

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Nov 11th, 2012 at 7:42 am #31247

Hi Johnny.

Yes, it’s how many installations use the s2Member Pro add-on what matters for the license you need, so the Single Site License would be enough in your case.

If you chose to upgrade to the Unlimited Sites License later, you can just pay the difference. You’ll find a link for the upgrade in your Account page. http://www.s2member.com/account/

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Sunday Nov 11th, 2012 at 10:12 am #31251

Hi Cristián,

Thank you for the clarification. I’ll buy the Single-Site license then and when needed upgrade to the Multi-Site. Thank you for your quick answer.

Best regards,
Johnny

Posted: Monday Nov 12th, 2012 at 8:16 am #31301

Glad I could help. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.