latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Which PayPal API option do I want – 1 or 2?

Home Forums Community Forum Which PayPal API option do I want – 1 or 2?

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Apr 25th, 2012 at 12:29 pm #11844

Hi, I’m a newbie to s2member.
I need my API username/Password for my WordPress site. I have just purchased s2member pro.

I need to get PayPal API credetials but I’m unsure which option I need within my PayPal (profile) account:
Option 1 – Add or edit API permissions…
Option 2 – Request API credentials to create own API user/password…

I’ve created my own WordPress site hosted on a reseller hosting package. Any ideas which option?
Thanks,

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Apr 25th, 2012 at 5:51 pm #11866
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Phil,
I’m not very sure I know the answer to this question… You might have better luck in the customer support forums, and see if Cristián, Raam or Jason know the answer.

Or you can wait for a knowledgeable user to come along and answer.

Would you like me to move this topic to the customer support forums?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.