latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

White List?

Home Forums Community Forum White List?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  David Welch 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Apr 15th, 2012 at 11:27 am #10843
Tim Murdock
Username: tgmblog

I have used your plugin extensively over the last 6 months. One flaw is that users that log in from say a computer and an iphone or different locations (home and work) etc always get nicked by security protocols. Then these customers email in and need to be reset. They are not always so understanding either. Usually they see the 503 error or that the members area is too full. This is a major shortcoming. Because with over 600 members and well over 100 paying members. It becomes difficult to keep track off.

I would like to know when a customer/subscribers gets nicked by security and needs to be reset. And it is my belief that you guys need to be bring out a “white list” option for the software. A paying customer now has so many different access points. They are bound to come up against the security protocols. We need some kind of white list option for paying customers. So that we can KEEP our paying customers happy.

thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Apr 15th, 2012 at 10:38 pm #10866
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

I agree that this needs to be added. I’ve even had this issue with the s2members site. Jason told me that he set my threshold higher somehow, but I haven’t seen that function in s2member to do that anywhere. I’ll update if I find it.

Dave

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.