latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

White Screen an Can't access admin pages!!!

Home Forums Community Forum White Screen an Can't access admin pages!!!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Sep 8th, 2012 at 3:48 pm #24659

I just installed the s2Member® Framework (Member Roles, Capabilities, Membership, PayPal Members). My screen immediately went to a white screen and I am unable to see or access any admin pages. My website is showing as normal, but I am unable to view any dashboards, folders, etc. Everytime I login to my wordpress site, the screen immediately turns white and I can’t see anything. I am using blue host. Please let me know what I can do ASAP!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Sep 8th, 2012 at 4:00 pm #24660

Just delete the folder /wp-content/plugins/s2member with a file manager from your panel or ftp program. Then deaktivate all other plugins and upload s2member again. Make sure you are using the latest version of WordPress. Next activate other plugins to see what is interfering your installation.

Hope this hepls

Posted: Saturday Sep 8th, 2012 at 4:04 pm #24661
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Patrice,

With screen you mean your browser’s screen right?

I would suggest you do a plugin compatibility test for this issue. Simply make a copy of your entire website (as a backup), and then delete the plugins’ folders one-by-one (without including s2Member’s) until the problem goes away, the plugin that you delete when the admin page comes back is the plugin that has a compatibility issue with s2Member.

If the problem goes away, then you would do a completely new install of WordPress (remember to keep your backup) install s2Member, and then install your theme, if the problem appears again, then the problem is your theme.

Hope this helps. :)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.