latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

why is " &s2_customer_ip=" needed?

Home Forums Community Forum why is " &s2_customer_ip=" needed?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Kevin Saxler 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Apr 12th, 2013 at 3:18 am #47270

hey
its about the ccbill Buttons i like to use the html links instead of the shortcode

thats what i like to use:

https://bill.ccbill.com/jpost/signup.cgi?clientAccnum=xxxx&
clientSubacc=0000&formName=146cc&formPrice=40.00&formPeriod=365&currencyCode=840&s2_p1=0+D&s2_p3=1+Y&s2_desc=146cc&s2_invoice=1%3A%3A1+Y&s2_custom=xxxxx&s2_customer_ip=xxxxxx&s2_referencing=1&formDigest=xxxxxxx

instead of this:

[s2Member-Pro-ccBill-Button level="1" ccaps="" desc="" cc="USD" custom="xxxx" ta="0" tp="0" tt="D" ra="40" rp="1" rt="Y" rr="0" image="default" output="anchor" /]

downside is that the customer ip doesnt get automatically generated in the html link
so how is the customer ip needed? can i delete the &s2_customer_ip=xxxxxx part without any bad cause ? (link still redirect to ccbill without the customer ip)

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Apr 12th, 2013 at 6:54 pm #47350
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

s2Member requires this to track the sale after it’s sent back from ClickBank. You can generate a link with these buttons by changing the output attribute on the button to url. I’d recommend creating your links this way, just to keep things working with s2Member for sure. If you ever have a problem with your integration with Clickbank changing these URLs will be the first thing we’ll need to ask you to do.

Posted: Friday Apr 12th, 2013 at 9:08 pm #47359

using url output is great everything is alright now

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.