latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Will be changing membership levels later on

Home Forums Community Forum Will be changing membership levels later on

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Aug 29th, 2012 at 9:49 am #23403

Greetings,

I’m seeking your help because I don’t know enough about how to plan my membership level strategy so it is correctly scale-able down the road.

I’m using s2Member Pro. I am about to launch my site and want to offer two membership levels right now (one free, one paid). Next year I want to add more (paid) membership levels. I will want to migrate the folks who join now for free into one of those future (paid) levels. What’s the smartest way for me to approach my membership level architecture so that it can be efficiently scaled-up later on?

Thank you.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Aug 29th, 2012 at 10:52 am #23417
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Charles,

For that purpose, I suggest you look into Custom Capabilities (ccaps), you can find a video about them here:
Video » s2Member (Custom Capabilities)

Hope this helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.