latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Willing to pay for EOT e-mails

Home Forums Community Forum Willing to pay for EOT e-mails

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jul 10th, 2013 at 5:52 pm #53257
Ravi Gupta
Username: rguptaca

Its been over a year since I’ve heard about EOT e-mail hacks and possible inclusion into s2member.

This is a feature that the board of my charity wants and I keep telling them its not been implemented yet. How much do you want to implement this feature?

When an account is deleted/expires we want the user to receive an e-mail with customizable content. A bonus would be the ability to also set how many hours/days before their account expires the e-mail should be sent out.

Why don’t I implement the hack myself? If I implement the hack it makes support more difficult. Handing over the site to someone else to look after means that person has to know how to maintain the hack. Being a charity we have volunteers working for free and our selection of people with hacking ability is slim to non-existent. If I do an upgrade the hack gets removed so I have to do it again.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jul 12th, 2013 at 10:34 am #53351
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Ravi,

This is still on the plans. However, good news! A very basic (and I mean very basic) version of the next generation of s2Member is gonna be available this July (AFAIK). The full version will of course include this functionality.

Also Bruce has made this EOT notifications hack:
http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/setting-up-eot-notifications/

It’s not officially supported, but it is supported by him (I think). :)

– Eduan

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.