latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Wish list: Shortcodes for max downloads

Home Forums Community Forum Wish list: Shortcodes for max downloads

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday May 10th, 2012 at 8:51 pm #13166
Tom Campbell
Username: tomcam

I’d like shortcodes for max downloads allowed/per day for the Download Limit Exceeded page. That way instead of hardcoding a message on the page to “You’ve hit the download maximum for today”, I could put something along the lines of (air coding here, so I’m sure I’m messing it up)

You've downloaded this file [s2Key level_1_max_file_download_count] times, Unfortunately, you're only allowed [s2Key level_1_max_file_downloads_per_day] downloads a day.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday May 11th, 2012 at 7:18 pm #13231
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Tom,
unfortunately I don’t know the answer to this question. :(

Although I’m sure the support reps would be able to give you an answer, whether it’s possible or not.

Do you want me to move this post to the customer support forum for you? The support reps do not visit the community forums.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.