latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

WooCommerce Feature Request

Home Forums Community Forum WooCommerce Feature Request

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday May 14th, 2012 at 5:47 am #13387

Hello I was wondering if there are any plans to add an extension so s2member can be integrated into WooCommerce thus enabling use of the payment gateways already supported by WooCommerce and the ability to purchase membership and other products in one transaction?

I would certainly like to request such an add on and would not think twice about spending $100+ on it.

Thank you

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday May 15th, 2012 at 12:34 am #13444

Hi Philly.

We’re not working on one specifically for WooCommerce, but one that’ll allow for easier integrations with several services, probably including Woo. Jason is writing a whole new API for integration with gateways and also the way access is sold, so this may be good news for what you need.

I’ll show him your suggestion/request so he’s aware of it. Thanks! :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.