latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

WooCommerce Integration

Home Forums Community Forum WooCommerce Integration

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Pam 3 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Nov 14th, 2013 at 10:00 pm #61137
David Foster
Username: bode12

Hey Team,

I have been reading some of the forums talking about WooCommerce integration, and most are from over a year ago. I just wanted to see if there is now a way to integrate them, or if this is in the plans or if I need to figure out how to do it myself? I think this would be a great integration because of how clean and easy the WooCommerce plugin is.

Thanks in advance! I am a new s2member user, and love it so far.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Nov 17th, 2013 at 3:23 am #61180
LV2013
Username: LV2013

I was wondering the same thing. I want to give acces to my webshop only to free subscribers. I hope anyone can help.

Posted: Saturday Nov 30th, 2013 at 7:15 pm #61533
Pam
Username: pdblizzard

This is becoming a hot topic for my clients. I have a developer license and 3 S2Member installs. My clients want to sell additional products and use a cart to collect product variables (Woo having the most features they’re looking for).

This is very much needed integration. Very few membership plugins off cart integration.

Some smart PHP/WordPress coder could make a nice buck by writing an extension for Woo and selling it there :)

I’m not that smart PHP/WordPress coder, sadly :)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.