latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

WordPress plugin changes URL of my homepage

Home Forums Community Forum WordPress plugin changes URL of my homepage

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Tomas Stehlik 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Mar 28th, 2012 at 3:58 pm #9365

Hi all, I am having a problem with the wordpress plugin.

It changes the url of my homepage from homepage.com to homepage.com/client-access/?_s2member_seeking%5Btype%5D=page&_s2member_seeking%5Bpage%5D=6&_s2member_seeking%5B_uri%5D=Lw%3D%3D&_s2member_req%5Btype%5D=level&_s2member_req%5Blevel%5D=0&_s2member_res%5Btype%5D=sys&s2member_seeking=page-6&s2member_level_req=0

This only happens when the plugin is activated. If I am logged in in the dashboard and I use another tab to view my homepage, it shows the correct homepage.

I have tried uninstall the plugin in the dashboard and install again, but it didnt help.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Mar 29th, 2012 at 10:22 pm #9525
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

It looks like you have the home page protected by s2member so it is re-directing to your membership options page.

Check to see if your home page is protected.

Hope that helps,

Dave

Posted: Friday Mar 30th, 2012 at 12:27 am #9558

Sorry, Im total noob with this. Could you please point me where to check this? It is bit weird that it just “locked” the homepage itself as I didnt play around with the settings at all.
Much appreciated.

Tomas

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.