latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Worldpay

Home Forums Community Forum Worldpay

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Nov 29th, 2012 at 4:58 am #32878

Hi,

We’ve started using s2Pro with PayPal Pro understanding this would be the best way for a subscription site to use recurring payments. However since going through the PayPal Pro application system, we’ve found that service to be £40 per month instead of the £20 we orginially though it would be.

Please can any tell me if there is due to be a Worldpay s2 integration – or any instructions to do manually? I think this is what most people would opt for as a result of these fees…

Thanks
Tom

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Dec 5th, 2012 at 5:04 pm #33624

I’d be interested in knowing the answer to this one as well.

Posted: Wednesday Dec 5th, 2012 at 10:39 pm #33658
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Tom, Christian,

I’m not aware of any plans to integrate WorldPay with s2Member. For instructions on integrating you can check out this link: Pre Sale FAQs » Can I add support for other payment gateways?

– Eduan

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.