latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Wp-admin doesnt work after I install s2member

Home Forums Community Forum Wp-admin doesnt work after I install s2member

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Aug 7th, 2012 at 8:52 am #21367
Nordin Chena
Username: Nordino

Hi

I discovered s2member two days ago, and I am very confident that this is the plugin I’ve been looking after for ages after watching the tutorial here on this site.

I updated to the newest WP version since I could not run s2member on my old WP 3.1. I did not deactivate my plugins before updating, so when the update was done I was automatically taken to a s2member wp-admin. However, once I logged in I only get a “page cannot be loaded” site with this message:

http://newutd.no/wp-admin/plugins.php?activate=true&plugin_status=all&paged=1&s=

I am 100 % sure that it is s2members doing this and not any other plugin. When I rename the plugin to s2members1 wp-admin works perfect again.

I really want to start using this plugin as soon as I can and possibly upgrade to s2member pro if I like it.

Please help anyone?

• This topic was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by  Eduan. Reason: Moved to the customer support forums

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Aug 7th, 2012 at 9:24 am #21370
Nordin Chena
Username: Nordino

Edit:

I deactivated add plugins and installed s2members first to see if it clashed with any other plugin. I have now reinstalled all plugins again and it doesnt seem like there was a conflict. Weird, but I dont care as long as it works.

Plugin looks fine. Looking forward to configure it today so I can start using it soon. Thanks

Posted: Wednesday Aug 8th, 2012 at 7:27 am #21471

Thanks for the update, Nordin. Glad you sorted that out. :)

Plugin looks fine. Looking forward to configure it today so I can start using it soon. Thanks

Let us know if you have more questions, we’ll help as we can.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.