latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

wp-admin s2 Login

Home Forums Community Forum wp-admin s2 Login

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 12 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Jan 5th, 2013 at 8:44 pm #36363

Hi there,

I have installed membership plugin & when I go to wp-admin s2 Login and enter my details I get and invalid user login or password.
Also if I try the get a new password through email option I get a message saying that there is no record of this users email address???
Can anyone direct me to where I need to go or who to see to rectify this.
Any help as always is greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards
Phillip

PS: I have a full membership licence and am currently logged in to my s2 member dashboard.
Are my login details the same for wp-admin s2 login?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Jan 7th, 2013 at 7:40 pm #36500

Hi Phillip.

I assume you have the login problem in your own site, since you were able to login here to post this.

Your login here is independent of the login to your site. They’d normally be different, unless you used the same exact credentials in both sites. But even if that’s the case, having a problem logging into one is not related to logging into the other.

Did you try using the lost password tool? http://yoursite.com/wp_login.php?action=lostpassword (Change the domain name to yours.)

Posted: Tuesday Jan 8th, 2013 at 9:04 pm #36665

Hi there Cristián,

I first started to write …

To expand on my problem exactly as I did … Firstly I purchased the membership plugin. I downloaded to desktop and uploaded to website directory which was successful. Now … the very next step was, I went to mysite.com/wp-admin and I get the s2 membership plugin sign in and password. WHAT IS THIS LOGIN/PASSWORD??? I only have this membership login and password and have done nothing else …….

AND then the Light Bulb went OFF.

The confusion came with the s2membership window that comes up when trying to log in to wp-admin. (Straightaway I was thinking s2 membership login details NOT wpress details.)
I have just clicked that the login details are the same as the wordpress login derrrr.

Apologies and thank you for your time in helping me figure that one out lol

Kind Regards
Phillip Toma

Posted: Wednesday Jan 9th, 2013 at 7:40 am #36733

No problem. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.